Ian Bremmer is the president and founder of Eurasia Group, a political risk analysis and consulting firm. He’s a foreign affairs columnist and editor-at-large at Time, and a global research professor at NYU. He’s written nine books, most recently Us vs. Them: The Failure of Globalism. Bremmer speaks with Preet about Eurasia’s annual report anticipating the top risks facing the globe in 2019.
Plus, Preet’s thoughts on Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s plan to resign and the redaction fail in Manafort’s defense memo.
Mentioned on this episode of Stay Tuned:
– Eurasia Group Top Risks 2019 report
– The United States and Mexico assistance program to reduce migration from Central America
– Trump’s decision to withdraw troops from Syria
– National Security Adviser John Bolton’s alternative Syria plan
– The future of The Trans-Pacific Partnership
– Defining globalism
And to visit the CAFE shop, head to shop.cafe.com
This interview was taped on 1/8/19.
Do you have a question for Preet? Tweet them to @PreetBharara with the hashtag #askpreet, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 699-247-7338 and leave a voicemail.
Please disable ad blockers or privacy extensions and reload to subscribe.