A new poll conducted by the the American Council of Trustees and Alumni — otherwise known as “What?” — reveals that 10 percent of the 1000 college graduates surveyed think that Judge Judy serves on the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Also, About 59% believe the father of the Constitution was Thomas Jefferson, who actually wrote the Declaration of Independence (though he was a father… to at least one of Sally Hemings’ children).
Here are some other things these soon-to-be titans of industry probably think about the world writ large:
1. When Abraham Lincoln said “Four Score,” he meant 28 points.
2. The Articles of Confederation is that scrolling block of text right before a Star Wars movie
3. Single-payer healthcare means Bill Gates buys everyone healthcare.
4. Habeas Corpus is a spell in Harry Potter.
5. A bill can only be vetoed by an Italian person.
6. Islam is a place.
7. A duopoly is when you own both Electric Company and Water Works in Monopoly
8. When the President invokes emergency powers it means he forgot his keys.