References made in the episode:
– Roger Stone’s indictment, filed by Special Counsel’s Office on 1/24/19
– 18 U.S. Code § 1001
– Roger Stone’s Nixon tattoo
– The 2016 Wikileaks hack of DNC and Clinton campaign emails
– Joyce Vance’s tweet speculating why Mueller didn’t charge Stone with conspiracy
– Elie Honig’s article on CAFE, “Flipping Roger Stone”
– Trump’s & Rudy Giuliani’s comments about Michael Cohen’s father-in-law
– The NBC New story on Jared Kushner’s top-secret security clearance.
– Chris Christie’s new book
– Plus, a photo of Bianca, Randy Credico’s therapy dog (it’s a White Coton de Tulear)
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of CAFE Insider. We’ll be back next week. Please email your questions for Preet and Anne to email@example.com.
In order for members to sign up and log in, visitors should disable ad blockers and privacy extensions. We do not serve ads or share your data.