In this clip from CAFE Insider, Preet and his co-host Anne Milgram discuss Mueller’s approach to the report and whether Barr will invoke executive privilege.
To listen to the full episode, become a member at CAFE Insider at cafe.com/insider
References and supplemental material
Bill Barr and the Mueller Report
– Barr’s second letter to lawmakers giving an update on the release of the Mueller report
– Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure: Rule 6 (e) “The Grand Jury, Recording and Disclosing the Proceedings”
– The 2008 Office of Legal Counsel Opinion, “Assertion of Executive Privilege Concerning the Special Counsel’s Interviews of the Vice President and Senior White House Staff”
– An article in the NYT reporting on the length and release of Mueller’s report
– An explainer from the Washington Post on how executive privilege works and how it doesn’t
Please disable ad blockers or privacy extensions and reload to subscribe.