In case you haven’t noticed, politics is trending right now. In this fickle social climate, it’s sometimes hard to navigate the dating world and also properly represent your awareness. Gone are the days when simply complimenting a woman’s well-ironed blouse wins her affection. Never fear! For those still on the search for Mr. or Mrs. Right (or Left), here are a few politically woke pickup lines to get you through the next 4 years.
Thank us later.
- Hey girl. You put the “butt” in “but her emails.”
- Hey boy. Your name must be Matt McGorry because I can’t figure out how I feel about you.
- What’s your deal? You know what, don’t answer that — let’s go back to my place and have a closed door session.
- I don’t care about your past. Anything you’ve done wrong is how white people in the Rust Belt feel: forgotten, man.
- Did it hurt? When you fell from Heaven? Then now more than ever you should call your Senator about the AHCA.
- Hey, baby. If I could change the alphabet, I would put ACLU together because I support the ACLU.
- Knock knock.
Interrupting Kamala Harris.
Interrupting Kamala Harris wh–
LET HER SPEAK!
- Hey boy. I lost my Congressman’s phone number, can I have yours? It’s so important to call them every day.
- I don’t want to brag, but I last longer than it takes for Trump to mention an act of terror committed by a white dude.